Sunday, January 13, 2008


picture of Tayte taken by Danielle. Poor Tayte. She used to have good eyesight!

5 comments:

Randi said...

I was just reading your blog and oh so cute it is! I love that you posted how funny Danielles things are that she says. Corbin just barely started calling a computer a "computer" it makes me sad. Before it was the "puter peter". That's one of my favorite words. Probably only because it sounds a little dirty! We had to be really careful when he'd talk about mom's "puter peter" in public!

EmilynDev said...

Hey Joni! Its the Deceptively Delicious cookbook by Jessica Seinfield. Iam sure I just spelled every word wrong! But it is recipes that sneak vegetable purees into them so your kids cant tell they are eating vegetables. It is supposed to be awesome.

Anonymous said...

YEA! I am so glad you found us! Clint and I talk about those days all the time. So funny because the Fawson's from our ward there in North Ogden moved into our ward this past August for Dental School and they were just asking us about you guys! Your kids are too cute and it sounds like life is just as crazy for you! So fun to see you and the kids... keep in touch!

percy said...

hello elder Randy Widdison ..mi name is percy jose of tacna peru...MPA...Me alegra ver que tiene una bonita familia ,estan muy bonitas las fotos ,muchas felicidades por ello..
si no me recuerda ..Ud me bautizo el 31 august 1996 barrio la esperanza .estaca arias araguez jaja ..y gracias por todos sus servicios prestados aqui.Si desea comunicarse algun dia conmigo mi email es persy_g@hotmail.com o persy_g@yahoo.com.
me alegra poder contactarme con Ud.
saludos desde Tacna ..atte percy

Danica said...

Hey Joni. It's been too long. I've been thinking about you and wondering how things are going for it. It was such a joy to read about your family. Your girls are so darling! Gosh, it doesn't seem like that long ago we were little girls playing.

I laughed so hard looking at the pictures and reading about Danielle being a warewolf for Halloween! That is so funny. Only you could pull that off so well. Love ya!