Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kidney Stones

okay I have kidney stones. Isn't that lovely. My hands and feet have been swollen and my back has been hurting. I said to my doctor,"so do you think that it could have something to do with my kidney?" "Oh Noooo!", my doctor said. you just need some metamussel and some allergy medicine." I was like, "ooooookay...?????!!!" But after they did some tests they had to call me back and say Uhhhhh, we have to get you an ultrasound, we think you have stones!" I swear doctors think I am an idiot. It's like when I thought my gallbladder was having problems and they said its not your gall bladder. When they finally took it out it was completely wrapped in scar tissue. I was like, I told you so. I just want to shake the doctors and say,"does it hurt you to consider what I think it is or to admit that I might be right!

No comments: