

On the way home from church meetings Randy saw this huge snake in the road. So did he just leave it there? No he brought it home for me and danielle to see. When he was picking it up, a tatooed man in a beat up truck stopped and asked,"you fixin to pick that thing up? What flavor is it?" Randy said, "I don't know but I guess I find out when I take it home and cook it up." I was actually glad he brought it home because we hadn't gone to the store this week and we didn't have any meat for sunday dinner. Tasted like chick'n. Danielle thought it was way cool.
21 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! That is so gross!!!
Wow..your little girl os so brave. I don't think my husband would even get close enough for a pic.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I can not believe that...I HATE snakes!
Did you REALLY eat it????
Joni, I would kill my husband if he brought that home. You are so great!
my boys think that is the most awsome thing they have ever seen, especially about the part where you are going to cook it up for dinner. Jett wants to know how you ate it.
Joni, your family is so fun! I just saw your blog for the first time and I laughed so hard. Danielle is beautiful and your baby is chubby just like Anna. Anyway, i was wondering if you'd mind if I add your blog to my website? keyonna@akmcmillen.com
thanks, Keyonna
Joni!!! I found your blog through Danica. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time...can I be friends with Danielle, too? She is so funny. Are you coming to the reunion? Let's catch up soon...jaisey@gmail.com.
xoxo
I'm not shocked at all that Dani is playing with it. How was the eats? Looks tasty!!!
That is unbelievable... I think I would die if Clint brought that home. Your little girls is a lot like Grace, no fear whatsoever, LOVE IT!
Me and Tiffany talk about you all the time, so you need to come visit!
What the @^%$@^!! I would be dying. In Omaha, MaKenna knocked on our front door and said "look what I found Mom" and held up a snake and I about puked and passed out. She was grounded for years!!! Okay, maybe only a day.
Danielle is so brave! That thing is nasty! It gives me the chills just looking at it. What a fun dad to bring it home for your little girl.
And you are scared to death by SPIDERS??????
Danielle is awesome! That is a big snake...but I guess I'd rather pick a snake up than a spider!
Wow! That is soo funny. Corbin and Danielle would be great together. He's always picking up the garden snakes in the yard as Tyler squeals like a girl!!!
No you didn't! And how did you little girl get so brave? I'd be screaming!!!!
OH!! Are you serious?! No way would I EVER let that thing near our home.
Joni- How are things? It has been awhile! I found your blog through Missy's. I can't believe how big Dani is. Sounds like life is good, love your blog!
haha that is hillarious! I heard about that! My neighbor saw you guys with it! :) That is one big snake!
That is so crazy!! I would be in the freaking out group.
Joni.. I came across your blog thru Aubri's. Sounds like you guys are having tons of fun in Omaha. We miss you in Kent, especially now that it's summer! Keep in touch! http://rabanadventures.blogspot.com/
Love, Lynnea
Post a Comment