Randy, Joni, Danielle & Tayte
Oh my gosh! That is exactly how I pictured him too. SEXY!
I laughed and laughed and laughed, I used to think that randy was pretty studly butt then with all that hair I realized he looked a little like my sister on a bad day....
Holy crap! HILARIOUS! You guys are so funny.
oh joni, how sad is your imagination! haha
That is so weird . . . When I picture Edward that is what I see as well!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is exactly how I pictured him too. SEXY!
I laughed and laughed and laughed, I used to think that randy was pretty studly butt then with all that hair I realized he looked a little like my sister on a bad day....
Holy crap! HILARIOUS! You guys are so funny.
oh joni, how sad is your imagination! haha
That is so weird . . . When I picture Edward that is what I see as well!!!
Post a Comment