Saturday, December 27, 2008

porcupine

So I was laying by Danielle last night and she says to me, "mom what does a porcupine look like inside?" I said I didn't really know. Then she said,"I think we should break one open and see!!!" I was like wait a second... do you mean pinecone. She said yes and we laughed so hard. I am really glad she doesn't really want to break open a porkupine.

6 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

She says the funniest things! THAT is hilarious!

Kirstyn said...

Danielle is so funny. I loved the little comments a few posts down of what she said too. She cracks me up. Hope you had a good Christmas.

Tiffany said...

Hi Joni, I was just blog hopping and found you and your family!! Your kids are adorable!! I talked to your mom last summer and she said you guys are doing great! It was good to see ya in pictures!

Zach and Erika said...

Hi Joni! It's been forever since I've seen you so I was excited to find your blog. Your little girl looks just like you! Darling family!
Erika Allen Jacobs

Nessa said...

Danielle is so stinkin' cute! I was going to also let you know that Liz Brammer has your pilsbury bowl...I plan to tell Jennifer Brammer to get it from her and give it to you...I am sooooooooo sorry you still don't have it back.

Mel said...

Sadly enough I have seen the inside of a porcupine. not pretty,,
I am not sure how I ran across your blog but Happy New Year from the Pontius Family.