Every once in awhile when things are especially quite, such as in Sacrament meeting, Tayte likes to yell,"Hey!!!" I think she nearly scared the kids to death that were sitting in front of us!!! Needless to say, Tayte spends a lot of time NOT in the chapel.
2 comments:
I am so glad to see you post again. I was beginning to get worried! Glad to see your still alive! I wanna see pictures though. I dont know if you have looked at our blog lately. We have a darling little foster baby that we will be adopting in the next year. And I am due with baby #3 in about 7 weeks. So Gwendolyn and our foster baby are 17 months apart and the foster baby and the new baby are about 9 months apart. YIKES! So we have alot going on! Are you coming out to Utah anytime soon?
Long time no talk. joni I need your new # Email it to me. ctlegbert@msn.com
Post a Comment