I cleaned the garage and found my old cabbage patch kids. They were actually in pretty good shape. Tayte likes them but Danielle told me she does NOT. I asked her why and she said, "because they look like maniacs..." I didn't even know she knew what a maniac was. Then she turned to me and said,"Mom, sometimes you look like a maniac!!!" She's right. Sometimes I do!
4 comments:
Okay-about this "Maniac, Maniac," song......I always thought it was, "She's a maniac, maniac....on death row!" Until I got married and Kevin explained it was, "She's a maniac, mania .....on the floor!" Ha ha ha.
So FUNNY!!
That's so funny because Corbin has been using that word lately too and I have no idea where he learned it either. I love the funny little things they come up with.
YES...the Danielle posts are back! I just love them! Miss you xoxo
Post a Comment