Looks like fun and your Mom looks so great! When are you due and do you know what you are having? I'm due in August with what the doctor says is a girl. Hard for me to believe though after 4 boys. :)
Love all the pictures! I miss your mom! You all look wonderful! Congrats on the baby boy. Boys are a whole different ball game! Please join Facebook! Love Emily
Joni, it's been awhile...Your pregnant with a boy! That is so exciting. Daniel has not changed, little Tayte, too cute. Totally the opposite right? So I see your still in Oklahoma. You guys doing o.k.? I have been such a bum blogger but I am starting back on it. -Kirstyn
3 comments:
Looks like fun and your Mom looks so great! When are you due and do you know what you are having? I'm due in August with what the doctor says is a girl. Hard for me to believe though after 4 boys. :)
Love all the pictures! I miss your mom! You all look wonderful! Congrats on the baby boy. Boys are a whole different ball game! Please join Facebook!
Love Emily
Joni, it's been awhile...Your pregnant with a boy! That is so exciting. Daniel has not changed, little Tayte, too cute. Totally the opposite right? So I see your still in Oklahoma. You guys doing o.k.? I have been such a bum blogger but I am starting back on it.
-Kirstyn
Post a Comment