Sunday, February 17, 2008

You're right, Joni. Anything you say!




Okay here is the explanation!! Church Basketball. So lets see.... lets add the blackeye to the broken ribs, and the broken wrist!!1

6 comments:

Adriann said...

I always suspected Joni had a mean left hook. =)

Sotutus said...

You can't post a pic of Randy with a black eye without an explanation!!!!!

K Bailey said...

Where is the explanation!!!

Morgan Greaves said...

Got to be careful of that backhand...Clay teach you that?

Angela said...

haha that is too funny! Ross went to church bball once and was wondering what all the fuss was about? He is a convert, so he thought it was all a little to dramatic for him! Poor Randy, did he really get all those injuries at church bball?

Mel said...

Reminds me of the good ol days, I don't know how I stumbled about and found your blog, but you have a good lookin family buddy.
Brian Pontius
picture-me-crazy.blogspot.com