Oh my crap. She is so cute. Your house looks lovely. I cannot believe how little she used to be. And Danielle. What can I say. PERSONALITY. I am not sure where she gets it. Love ya, RUNDQUISTS
Little Joni's all over. It is so fun to see how much your little girls are like you. Thanks to Linsdays blog she connected me to you. Ten years is to long. I just can't get over Danielle. Wow... just like you.
Joni, Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big Danielle is. I haven't seen you guys for a long time. Jessica and I have a blog, but they are private to family members. Since you are family, you can be invited. Send me your email address and I will invite you and then I will send it to Jess. eliheidi@gmail.com.
6 comments:
So cute Joni! What a chub. I love it. I would love to see you again and see these cute girls in person.
Oh my crap. She is so cute. Your house looks lovely. I cannot believe how little she used to be. And Danielle. What can I say. PERSONALITY. I am not sure where she gets it.
Love ya, RUNDQUISTS
JONI!!!! I just found your blog. Oh my gosh your girls are adorable! Keep in touch and come visit me when you are in town..miss ya!
Little Joni's all over. It is so fun to see how much your little girls are like you. Thanks to Linsdays blog she connected me to you. Ten years is to long. I just can't get over Danielle. Wow... just like you.
Joni,
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big Danielle is. I haven't seen you guys for a long time. Jessica and I have a blog, but they are private to family members. Since you are family, you can be invited. Send me your email address and I will invite you and then I will send it to Jess.
eliheidi@gmail.com.
Joni it's Tiff
Post a Comment