It looks like you are feeding Tayte VERY well. She's so cute. Both of them are. I'm glad, by the way, that you put a picture of you on there too. I'm sorry you are having the swollen feet, etc. You are such a trooper though! Cute posts, love the updates!
I am so excited I found your blog!! Your girls are soooo cute. Tayte has the same cute cheeks I remeber Danielle having. How are you liking Oaklahoma? (Corinne Thomas)
YELLO! Joni, I found your sight from another. You can run but you can't hide. I love seeing what's going on in your life. I love you. Remember all the good times we used to have down by the river with a can of worms and nothin' but a stick and some dental floss? Yeah, those were the days. And your pet hampster Herbie, how's he holding up? Good to hear it. I love the whole thing, especially your cute kids and your posts. Thanks for letting me enjoy! Love Ya! Maria
Hey Joni, I am so excited to find you guys. Your family is too cute. Your baby is sooo chunky and adorable. And Danielle is just such a lady. Oklahoma huh? How's that going for you? When you find your way back to UT, look us up. Misti Brown (mistinwayne.blogspot.com)
Hey Joni, Its Melissa. I feel so bad I could not come to dinner when you were down :( I really need to see you, I miss Joni! Hey I made my blog private and need your e-mail so I can add you to it. E-mail me your e-mail ty71803@msn.com
Your kids are so cute, I love all the pictures and funny stories!
5 comments:
It looks like you are feeding Tayte VERY well. She's so cute. Both of them are. I'm glad, by the way, that you put a picture of you on there too. I'm sorry you are having the swollen feet, etc. You are such a trooper though! Cute posts, love the updates!
I am so excited I found your blog!! Your girls are soooo cute. Tayte has the same cute cheeks I remeber Danielle having. How are you liking Oaklahoma? (Corinne Thomas)
YELLO! Joni, I found your sight from another. You can run but you can't hide. I love seeing what's going on in your life. I love you. Remember all the good times we used to have down by the river with a can of worms and nothin' but a stick and some dental floss? Yeah, those were the days. And your pet hampster Herbie, how's he holding up? Good to hear it. I love the whole thing, especially your cute kids and your posts. Thanks for letting me enjoy! Love Ya! Maria
Hey Joni, I am so excited to find you guys. Your family is too cute. Your baby is sooo chunky and adorable. And Danielle is just such a lady. Oklahoma huh? How's that going for you? When you find your way back to UT, look us up. Misti Brown (mistinwayne.blogspot.com)
Hey Joni,
Its Melissa. I feel so bad I could not come to dinner when you were down :( I really need to see you, I miss Joni! Hey I made my blog private and need your e-mail so I can add you to it. E-mail me your e-mail ty71803@msn.com
Your kids are so cute, I love all the pictures and funny stories!
Post a Comment