Thank goodness randy has such a good sense of humor. A couple days ago Danielle said "Dad, you are the most boring person in the whole world." I tried to quickly reassure Danielle that her dad was not the most boring person in the world but the more I tried the worse it got. She kept trying to convince me she was right. Randy just laughed about it. Then on the way home from the store Danielle says,"mom I want my carseat behing your seat.(She sits behind the drivers side and randy was driving). I told her no because that side was the safest. She wanted to know why it was safer on that side so I explained it was because the driver will instinctively protect his own side and that a car would be more likely to hit the other side. She said, "so it would hit your side." I said, "probably." She thought for a minute and then said,"Mom, I think you should switch Dad seats."
We call Danielle a "skinny minnie" because she is so thin and has such long skinny legs. Danielle said to me, "mom, I'm a skinny minnie, huh." I said, "ya totally." So then she said,"mom, you are a skinny minnie too!" I felt so happy and told her thank you. She then added,"Yeah, you are the Biggest skinny minnie Ive ever seen."
6 comments:
Seriously hilarious!!! What a cutie. My favorite is the skinny minnie conversations...to funny!
That is so funny! I can not stop laughing Joni! What a cutie!
That is so funny! I can not stop laughing Joni! What a cutie!
That is sooo funny. I needed a laugh! Thanks!
That is so funny! She'll be so glad one day that you documented all these funny things she said.
I'm crying because I'm laughing so hard. Thanks, I needed that! She's adorable!
Post a Comment