Sunday, April 6, 2008

High School reunion

Does anyone else feel anxious about this???? I do! I have mixed feelings. I really want to go but I have a baby and it costs lots of money to fly. And there is also the fact that the baby weight...well...its just not comin' off. I had big dreams of coming back a lean mean momma. Instead hormones have made my hair fall out, acne pop up on my face and made me retain water. Do I really want to come back and have everyone's memory of me change from what I looked like in highschool to what I look like now. It might upset them. Anyways...Also if all of my friends weren't so freaking cute and skinny..yeah... you know who you are. You make it really difficult.

11 comments:

Randi said...

You are so funny! People loved you because of your charming, dazling personality. You are still the same cute girl. And c'mon I think we can all get into our student body sweaters from Jr. High atleast!!!

Morgan Greaves said...

Joni, Joni, Joni...everyoned loved you not only because you are absolutely beautiful but your sparkling personality is the real treasure! I love you no matter what...you always make me smile!

Angela said...

Seriously I totally know what you mean! Mine was last year and I felt the same way, just had a baby, blah blah blah... but seriously your REAL! And Im sure if you go you see that there are many more real girls just like you! You will have fun seeing everyonem, I promise! :)

Lindsay Heitz said...

Whatever Joni. You are still gorgeous! You're even better now..you're a hot mamma! We decided we should all go, but we should go husbandless. Come! Come! Come! It will be fun.

Laura said...

Hi Joni-
I found your email through Lindsay's hope you don't mind. You have a darling family! I must agree with everyone else, you have always been physically beautiful but your personality is even better! I think almost all of us are in the same boat (I know I am) because that is what babies do to us. But I like to think you should go because everyone loves you!
Laura Wilde Goins

Anonymous said...

Oh. Come on Joni...you can stand next to me and Lisa Cooper. We will both be 8 1/2 months prego. I feel the same way. Infact this week is the NOJH 40 anniversary. Could it be a worse year for reunions -- Just wear something that really sparkles...They will just comment on the outfit and won't notice anything else. By the way.. I would really like to see you. If you fly in I promise to go and I am sure a lot of other friends feel the same way.

Mrs. Morty said...

I heard rumors you had a blog and just found you through the Adams' fam. I had a reunion that no one knew about. I didn't hear about it till months later. Oh,well. At least you have a class that has it together :)

Danica said...

I would love to see you again!!! After 4 babies I think I feel some of what you do. I'm sure lots of us do. (I know Jaisey does) You'll always be so cute because of your one-of-a-kind personality. I know it's still there because I can see if when I read your blog. I love you! If you end up not coming. Please call the next time your in town. I'd really love seeing you again.

Missy said...

Joni! I found your blog through Cam and Tiffany...I hope you don't mind!
Your girls are so cute! I miss you guys...I was mad at myself for not getting your email before you guys left! We need to keep in touch! Here's our blog: www.caseyandmissy.blogspot.com

Talk to you later!
-Missy

Missy said...

Oh, and I need your email! Just email me, missyt38@hotmail.com

Shaun & April said...

Joni, It's April, your good ole Omaha neighbor... I was blog hopping on some Omaha gals blogs and saw your blog. Hope you don't mind. I can not believe you have two kids and they're so big. I'd love to hear from you. Check us out at www.kennankyson.blogspot.com