Sunday, April 6, 2008
craziest winter ever
Okay, My kids have been sick all winter. Danielle finally got her tonsils out on friday and hopefully things will start getting better. Her tonsils were so gross. She wanted to keep them and I said what will you do with them when your done because they are going to get all stinky. She said that she would probably feed them to a monster. Getting her tonsils out was nothing like I expected. Because she is so young we had to be at the surgical center at 6:00. I got up at 5:00 and hardly slept the night before. I had a little anxiety. I thought Oh well Danielle will be all groggy and want to sleep!!! Not!!! She got home and I had to make her sit down. She was trying to hop up on down on one leg and then one time I caught her with her head in the boppy trying to do headstands. She also ate a hamburger, 2 pieces of bologna,yogurt, bread,and noodles. Obviously narcotics make her hyper. Then that night she had night terrors all night about the mystery van not working. I never knew anyone could scream so much and get so upset about the mystery van. It took hours to get her to wake up all the way to where she new what was going on and that I was her mom. It was crazy. Tayte has had bronchiolitis and pneumonia already. lets hope for a healthier spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry. I haven't been through what you have so I can only imagine. Sick kids are just no fun at all. I've heard of those night terrors being pretty crazy. I wish a very healthy happy spring for all of you. It's been good talking to you. I need a weekly dose of Joni!
Joni, I miss you guys so much. I can't believe that we haven't seen each other in almost 2 years. When will you be in utah next? I can't find your# so Email me it at ctlegbert@msn.com
Post a Comment