Danielle and I caught this frog and she had to have a house for it. She couldn't just do a shoe box or something simple. It had to have a slide down through the roof. I even offered to go buy a little house for it at pet smart, but she didn't think there would be any there with slides through the roof. She was right! So I made this beautiful one out of my best piece of tupperware. (Glad disposable)(the sad thing is, is that it really was one of the nicer pieces)
2 comments:
Cute-- probably just the first of many more "pets" to come. She sure seems to have no fear!!
So cute...I love how laid back you are. I saw Clay and Erin a week or two ago. What a great family you have. It really made me miss you. Erins kids are so cute and she hasn't changed a bit. And Sarah and Clay have darling kids also. It seems like your family is doing great. I really wish you could have some home for the 4th. I would have loved to see you too.
Post a Comment