Okay,Ya know the saying, "it takes a lot of lemons to make lemonade." Well they aint kidding. I decided to make homemade lemonade for Danielle's first lemonade stand. I bought what I thought was a load of lemons. I squeezed and I squeezed and I squeezed and got just enough to make one pitcher full of lemonade. It tasted great but it was hard work. People came immediatley, but I think Randy didn't really want to do it for very long because he was filling peoples cups up until they would spill over the top. oops!!! We put the juice in zoo pal cups. It was really cute and it lasted about 10 minutes. Next time I am just going to buy good old country time.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
lemonade stand
Okay,Ya know the saying, "it takes a lot of lemons to make lemonade." Well they aint kidding. I decided to make homemade lemonade for Danielle's first lemonade stand. I bought what I thought was a load of lemons. I squeezed and I squeezed and I squeezed and got just enough to make one pitcher full of lemonade. It tasted great but it was hard work. People came immediatley, but I think Randy didn't really want to do it for very long because he was filling peoples cups up until they would spill over the top. oops!!! We put the juice in zoo pal cups. It was really cute and it lasted about 10 minutes. Next time I am just going to buy good old country time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your are funny... my kids get the good'ole kool-aid. Way to be the coolest mom.
Post a Comment