I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog...I look a it all the time...because I love it. I think your family is adorable and I love to see how good familys tick! -Vanessa Brammer
Joni Danielle is beautiful. Remember your Halloween card that weighed like 5 pounds! That was so fun. You such a good mom letting Danielle have that lizard! Mitchell has been begging for a pet. So we got him one of those battery opperated hamsters that you turn on then put in the ball and it rolls around. He named it Banana.
4 comments:
I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog...I look a it all the time...because I love it. I think your family is adorable and I love to see how good familys tick!
-Vanessa Brammer
Joni Danielle is beautiful. Remember your Halloween card that weighed like 5 pounds! That was so fun. You such a good mom letting Danielle have that lizard! Mitchell has been begging for a pet. So we got him one of those battery opperated hamsters that you turn on then put in the ball and it rolls around. He named it Banana.
Oh, so is so cute. I loved the Halloween costumes and your new funny stories. What a cute family!
New pictures Joni...I need to see more of your cute girls!
Post a Comment