Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Funny Danielle things!!!

So I listen to a lot of talk radio!!! so.....My mom was reading scriptures with Danielle before bed and related the story of the fiery serpants. My mom then said, "this story means you have to follow what God says, no matter what." Danielle agreed and then said, "yeah and John McCain!!!"

Danielle has a girl in her class that sits at her table that has severe autism. We have had to talk about why she acts the way she does and that we need to be understanding. One morning the teacher aide was trying to get this particular girl to sit and color her paper. Danielle sighed, tapped the aide on the leg and said, "I don't think she is going to do it; she has "optimism".

Tayte had found some tampons on the floor and Danielle took them away. I heard Tayte screaming and said,"Danielle, what did you take from Tayte?" She answered,"Those cigarette things."

She is so much fun!!

1 comment: